By Annual Reviews
Read or Download Annual Review of Immunology Volume 15 1997 PDF
Best immunology books
The such a lot concise, easy-to-use, and regularly up to date assessment of the medically vital elements microbiology and immunology
Essential for USMLE and clinical microbiology path examination instruction, overview of clinical Microbiology, 12e presents a high-yield overview of the fundamental and scientific features of bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and immunology. The ebook emphasizes the real-world medical program of microbiology and immunology to infectious ailments and provides a distinct mixture of narrative textual content, colour photos, tables and figures, Q&A, and medical cases.
Everything you must positioned your USMLE and path examination instruction at the quickly music: • 654 USMLE-style perform questions try your wisdom and figuring out • 50 medical situations illustrate the significance of easy technological know-how details in scientific analysis • an entire USMLE-style perform examination such as eighty questions • Pearls for the USMLE impart vital easy technology info important in answering questions about the USMLE • Self-assessment questions with solutions look on the finish of every bankruptcy • 50 colour photographs exhibit vintage scientific lesions to help within the analysis of infectious illnesses • 18 colour photos depict the existence cycles of significant protozoa and worms • Concise summaries of medically vital microorganisms are awarded jointly in a separate to facilitate comparability of organisms • various tables and figures encapsulate vital info
A number one neurobiologist explores the elemental functionality of dendritic spines in neural circuits by way of examining varied features in their biology, together with constitution, improvement, motility, and plasticity.
This booklet contains contributions from the main widespread specialists during this box. within the first part the final rules of blend therapy are mentioned, from reason and method to merits of hazards in day-by-day perform. the second one part issues particular ailments. it's extraordinary that even supposing there's lots event with combining DMARDS in RA, for a number of different autoimmune ailments mix remedy has now not but been constructed.
- High Density Lipoproteins: From Biological Understanding to Clinical Exploitation
- Monoclonal Antibody Technology: The Production and Characterization of Rodent and Human Hybridomas
- The Cytokines of the Immune System: The Role of Cytokines in Disease Related to Immune Response
- The Basal Ganglia VIII (Advances in Behavioral Biology)
- Signaling and Gene Expression in the Immune System (Cold Spring Harbor Symposia on Quantitative Biology)
Extra info for Annual Review of Immunology Volume 15 1997
Secondary structure of the human T-cell leukemia virus type 1 rex-responsive element is essential for rex regulation of RNA processing and transport of unspliced RNAs. J. Virol. 64:2825–32 Leung K, Nabel GJ. 1988. HTLV-1 transactivator induces interleukin-2 receptor expression through an NF-κB-like factor. Nature 333:776–78 Ballard DW, Bohnlein E, Lowenthal JW, Wano Y, Franza BR, Greene WC. 1988. HTLV-I tax induces cellular proteins that activate the κ B element in the IL-2 receptor alpha gene.
37 products by human CD8+ cytotoxic T cells directed against HTLV-I–infected cells. Int. Immunol. 3:761–67 Jacobson S, Reuben JS, Streilein RD, Palker TJ. 1991. Induction of CD4+ , human T lymphotropic virus type-1-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes from patients with HAM/TSP. Recognition of an immunogenic region of the gp46 envelope glycoprotein of human T lymphotropic virus type-1. J. Immunol. 146:1155– 62 Parker CE, Nightingale S, Taylor GP, Weber J, Bangham CR. 1994. Circulating anti-Tax cytotoxic T lymphocytes from human T-cell leukemia virus type Iinfected people, with and without tropical spastic paraparesis, recognize multiple epitopes simultaneously.
36. 37. 38. 39. adult T-cell leukemia. J. Virol. 65:5471– 76 Morgan OS, Rodgers JP, Mora C, Char G. 1989. HTLV-1 and polymyositis in Jamaica. Lancet 2:1184–87 Kimura I, Tsubota T, Tada S, Sogawa J. 1986. Presence of antibodies against adult T cell leukemia antigen in the patients with chronic respiratory diseases. Acta Med. Okayama 40:281–84 Sugimoto M, Nakashima H, Watanabe S, Uyama E, Tanaka F, Ando M, Araki S, Kawasaki S. 1987. T-lymphocyte alveolitis in HTLV-I-associated myelopathy. Lancet 2:1220 Ohshima K, Kikuchi M, Masuda Y, Sumiyoshi Y, Eguchi F, Mohtai H, Takeshita M, Kimura N.